Saturday 17 December 2011

This is what I do

I am an Indie fashion designer who's just beginning to make a name for myself. My passion for art flows through painting and sketching, but my true calling is fashion and dressing the human form. I first started designing when I got bored with my wardrobe, and my parents couldn't afford to buy me new things when what I had was "perfectly fine". So I began cutting things up, and hand sewing them back together into something new. 

Now I've added a little sophisticated education to my work. I am fond of period style costumes, such as the medieval and Victorian eras, and am in love with the elaborate corsets of both times. I also do costume replication whenever the whim takes me, such as my Arkham City Harley Quinn below. Recently however, I've been delving deeply into Fleece animal hats with ears. Creating wolves and rabbits, to My Little Pony and Pokemon fan art. 
My famous Fox Hat

As my home page, I have included what I would showcase in an online portfolio. Everything here can also be found in their respective categories. Here, an array of my fashion, costumes, and corsets. All my commission work is a combination of my designs and character owner's concepts and inputs.This display is subject to change with my slightest fancy. Please enjoy.


The Joker and Harley Quinn Arkham City Costume Commissions

Full Costume Commission - Aurora

Partial Commission, Caster Jacket - Gailren

DOMO TM Homemade Plushie
FlutterShy TM Homemade Fleece hat
Full Costume Commission - Varcos



No comments:

Post a Comment